Now is the time to replace summer’s surfy fresh-faced looks with bold berry tones, ladylike glamour and clear, luminous skin.
1. This look commands clear, luminous skin so buff in the Clarins Skin Illusion Loose Powder Foundation for an even, flawless finish.
2. Apply Chanel Illusion D’ombre long wear luminous eyeshadow in Illusoire all over the lid and blend up towards the crease with the brush included. This has been specifically developed to work perfectly with the consistency of the eyeshadow and create a sultry, smokey eye without looking too heavy.
3. Line the entire bottom lash line with the same eyeshadow and brush.
4. Take the Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Grape and line the waterline as well as the top of the upper lash line, this will help define your eye shape as well as create a really smokey effect by intensifying the berry hues.
5. Finish this by applying lashing of the Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
If you you’re craving a few upgrades to your beauty routine why not treat yourself with our exclusive Beauty Confidential offer. Simply spend £50 or more on beauty and/or fragrance and receive £10 off one of ten cult beauty products. Read more about the offer and discover the products over on our Beauty Confidential offer page.