Embrace the vibrant hues and take inspiration from the 1980s with the Neon makeup trend. From fuchsia to tangerine, turquoise and red, bold neon colours are the stand out beauty trend of spring/summer. From a simple sweep of statement eyeliner to a high impact lipstick with traffic-stopping nails, you can take the trend as far as you dare. There’s no denying that this beauty look is all about the colour.
- To recreate this gorgeous model look, begin by evening out your skin tone and hiding imperfections with the Lancôme Teint Visionnaire.
- Use Sisley Phyto-Cernes Eclat Tinted Eye Concealer on any stubborn dark under eye circles.
- Benefit Fine One One will highlight your cheeks as well as adding a pretty coral hue into the mix.
- Go for gold with Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Skorpios. Blend this well for a defined eye which will compliment the bright neon hues.
- Emphasise your lashes with Dior Dioshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara for a dramatic eye.
- Rock a shocking pink with Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in Funny Face.
- Clash this with your nails – in a good way – by painting a lick of Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer in 01. It’s time to hit the rave!
If you want to conquer the Neon trend one step at a time, start with a hot pink lip. Watch our video to find out how…
We absolutely love this look! What colours do you like to use in your makeup routine?