It’s that time again… It’s time to share our Beauty Favourites at House of Fraser! We asked our in-house Beauty Guru’s what they’ve loved using this month…
Rebecca, Beauty Merchandiser
- The Decleor Intense Brightening Mask is great for when I need to feel pampered, and it’s helping my skin get ready for summer!
- The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette has been my savior this month. I don’t know what I did before this as the colours are so easy to apply and it comes with the most amazing brush. Usually palettes have 1 or 2 nice colours and that’s it, but this one I can honestly say all of the colours are wearable!
- I’ve also been enjoying the Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne. I have just had to buy another of these as it is my go-to summer fragrance; it’s such a fresh smell and you don’t need to use a lot for it to last… it’s a great investment!
Emily, Online Editorial Assistant
- I’ve been using the Dior Diorshow Maximiser Serum every single day for the last three weeks. It makes such a difference to your lashes! Pop a coat of this on before your regular mascara and it elongates and separates your eyelashes perfectly.
- I’m addicted to Clarins Double Serum… Some days I’ve been using it morning and evening! The texture is not at all oily and it sinks into my skin like a dream. And it smells gorgeous too!
- I’ve returned to an old favourite; my Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Tashkent. I usually favour a bolder hue on my lips, but this nude suits me wonderfully.
Sian, Beauty Buying Assistant
- Now the April sunshine is here I am wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Sunshine… So even if there are April showers I still feel summery!
Catherine, Beauty Buyer
- I’ve been loving the new Shiseido BB Cream, especially the last few days when the sun has been shining! It’s light, illuminating and the perfect coverage.
- The Benefit Sexiest Nudes Ever Eyeshadow Palatte has been frequenting my make up bag recently, and the shades are great for summer.
- I’ve been popping a dash of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on before using the palette, and it keeps my shadow on all day long!
Chloe, Beauty Allocator
- My monthly favourite is the Dior Addict Lip Glow. This is amazing and it looks different on everyone. It reacts to the natural colour of your lips to give them a really healthy glow.
Ellie, Beauty Allocator
- This month I’ve loved using my Tom Ford Lip Colour in Scarlet Rouge as it moisturises my lips and is such a fantastic colour.
- The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion is the only thing that keeps my face moisturised and is useful as a primer if I don’t have time to use one!
Selina, Beauty Buying Director
In the Autumn/winter months I always use Crème De Le Mer’s moisturizing cream to boost my daily skin regime. But with the glimmer of sun we’ve seen this month I can really start to feel Spring around the corner, which means my skincare regime must adapt to the change in weather. So its time to shift to the lighter, but just as supporting, Crème De La Mer Moisturizing Gel Cream. It has a lighter texture and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and softer and ready for the summer sunshine.
Jess, Beauty Senior Allocator
This month I have been wearing Gucci Guilty Black. As an original Gucci Black wearer this is a brilliant addition to my collection. It’s a deeper scent than the original and more oriental.
Aimee, Beauty Online Executive
I love the Benefit Easiest Nudes Ever Eyeshadow Set as the colours are gorgeous and natural. The tips and tricks card which comes with it is easy to follow, allowing you to create a daytime look along with a more glamourous look for a night out. This is a great kit for anyone who is just starting to wear eyeshadow, like me!
Lucy, Beauty Junior Merchandiser
- Estee Lauder Invisible Powder is a recent favourite, and is great for the days I don’t want full coverage. It’s really light and comes with a nifty sponge.
- The Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Maxi Lash Mascara has changed my life! I can’t really live without it, and am trying out the violet shade at the moment which is making my brown eyes pop.
- Another Guerlain favorite this month! The Terracotta 4 Seasons (Brunettes) never leaves my side. It gives the perfect glow and I use it to contour some non existent cheekbones!
Louise, Beauty Buyer
- My favourite has been Rituals Yogi Flow shower gel. It is so delicious smelling and foams into the most luxurious texture… It also doubles up as a foam to shave your legs with and lasts forever.
- I’ve also loved using the Guerlain Terracotta Sunless Spray Bronzer. It perks up my complexion in one spritz, ensuring a great glow even after my holiday! For best results I spritz down the nose and on the temples for a natural airbrushed and tanned complexion.
Jess, Beauty Online Assistant Manager
- I’m so happy that I’ve been able use my favourite bright lipstick as the sun has started to come out! I love wearing Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Cosmic Rasberry on a night out.
- The MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow in Carefree is so easy to use and really brightens up my eyes when I’m feeling a little bit tired.
Did you miss last month’s Beauty Favourites? Check it out here!
What have you enjoyed using this month?