THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED – THANK YOU
In September 1964, Hollywood actor Steve McQueen started with his friend and stuntman Bud Ekins, Ekin’s brother Dave, John Steen and Cliff Coleman at the ‘International Six Days Trail’ (ISDT) in Erfurt, Eastern Germany. Although the three were eliminated on the third day, the participation was the main attraction: For the first time, a US team went racing at the ISDT, and for the first time behind the iron curtain.
To promote the 2013 McQueen collection, Barbour are going back to the event that Steve McQueen himself raced in 49 years earlier, the FIM ISDE in Sardinia…
For your chance to WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO SARDINIA & TICKETS TO THE ISDE 2013, simply answer the following question in a comment below:
In what year did Steve McQueen start the ‘International Six Days Trial’ (ISDT)?
1st Prize includes:
- Standard class return air travel tickets to Sardinia airport
- Travel to and from the airport and hotel at Sardinia
- Entry to Day 5 and 6 of the event
- Meals and Accommodation at 3 star plus accommodation near to the event
- Travel to and from the hotel to the event
- 2 x Barbour Steve McQueen Jacket (1 per person)
- 125 Euros spending money for the winner and his/her guest
Runners up prize includes:
- 2 x Barbour Steve McQueen jacket (1 per runner up)
> See the Barbour Steve McQueen collection
*Terms and conditions apply. Competition closes on 4th March at 5pm.
By entering this competition you will submit your details to Barbour.