Summer’s here people, which means it’s time to shake the cobwebs off your favourite maxi dress and get ready for some serious sunshine. Nothing beats chilling poolside, drink in hand, so here are our top summer cocktails to get you started:
Enjoy a berry blast in your classic Bellini this summer, with ice cold refreshment; this cocktail is perfect for lounging poolside during those hot spells.
Half a punnet of pureed raspberries
2 peaches, pureed
1 bottle of champagne
- Place your glasses in the freezer whilst you prep your cocktails
- Mix together the peach and raspberry puree
- Divide between your glasses and top with champagne
- Enjoy next to the pool with your girlfriends.
Long Island Iced Tea
This iconic drink is rumoured to have been invented during the prohibition in the 20s to disguise the fact they were drinking alcohol. Enjoy yours with brunch and nibbles.
50ml triple sec
50ml white rum
100ml sweet and sour mix
- Mix all the spirits together in a tall pitcher
- Top up to taste with coca cola
- Pop the quartered lemons in the pitcher for a fruity burst
- Throw in ice cubes to keep it cool, and serve!
Shop our range of Barware to whip up these treats in an instant: here
What’s your go-to summer cocktail?
Image credits: Instagram