The sun has been teasing us by staying out for a cheeky few days and then disappearing for many more. To keep our sunshine spirits up, House of Fraser Web Editor Lauren has given us her top shopping picks for the upcoming month….
1. Biba Cleopatra Bead Collar, £39.20 – “Blue white and gold put me in mind of the Med and all things holiday. I’ll wear this with a white tee and boyfriend jeans”
2. DKNY Bag, £55 – “A pop of bright yellow is the ultimate stamp of cool on this season’s pared back, luxe, sporty pieces. Fantastic!”
3. Warehouse Sleeveless Biker Jacket, £75 – “Love, love LOVE this sports luxe inspired sleeveless biker by Warehouse. The length is ideal if you want to team it with leggings — it perfectly covers one’s derriere!”
4. Phase Eight Stripe Tunic, £55.20 – “I’m a sucker for a Breton stripe ever since I saw a photo of Brigitte Bardot frolicking in the sand looking tres chic in a striped jersey tee. I can dream…”
5. Ash Wedge Hi Top Trainers, £149 – “I’ve long been a devout fan of Ash. In this super summertime shade, these cool wedges do comfort and style — a rare thing these days and frankly, I’m all for it”
6. Pierre Hardy for Nars, £22 – “Inspired by his very own 2013 shoe collection, Pierre Hardy’s beautiful orange and navy Nars shades are a fashion essential. I’m going navy on my toes and orange on my fingers”
What items will you be rocking in May?